Please follow these steps to submit your proposal to the Bangladesh TEPP call for proposals:
- Review the TEPP research strategy document to see if your proposed topic fits with the TEPP research agenda. Proposals will be graded on their degree of alignment with TEPP research priorities.
- Read the guidelines for applicants to help you complete your application. This guide contains useful information covering budgets and remuneration, project deliverables, and grant management.
- Get in touch with the IGC Bangladesh country team and share your research idea with them. It would be useful if you wrote them 1-2 paragraphs outlining your research question and the impact you think your project can achieve. They will review it and provide feedback.
- Fill in the online IGC proposal form, which is available here. Applications without budgetary information will not be considered for funding. Make sure you save your work as you progress on your application. Please note applications submitted using the old IGC proposal form and budget template will not be accepted. Please ensure that you apply for the TEPP Open Call for Proposals as we have other open calls live on our website.
- Submit the completed online proposal form by 23:59 GMT on 28 November 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
*Note: We are providing an extension of two weeks.
- After submitting your online application form, you will receive a short questionnaire from us that allows us to get to know you a little bit better. Please ensure you fill this out as well. It will not take more than 2 minutes of your time.
Guidelines for applicants
Please read our guidelines for applicants if you are considering applying for TEPP research funding.
Please note that we are only accepting proposals for research in Bangladesh for this call.