The IGC seeks to employ highly qualified, committed and passionate individuals to join our teams in London and around the world.
The IGC is currently advertising for the following positions:
DEADLINE: 7 July 2019
The Communications Team at the IGC is currently looking for an assistant to provide communications and administrative support for our Senior Communications Officer and Senior Events Officer for an 8-month period. The role is anticipated to be full time (five days per week), with the possibility of hiring for two part-time positions depending on applicant availability.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Uploading content to the IGC website including project summaries, blogs, researcher bios, and publications.
- Editing IGC communications outputs such as research project summaries, researcher bios, and some policy publications.
- Formatting of publications and other materials within Microsoft Word to adhere to IGC branding guidelines.
- Managing IGC staff mail lists via Google applications.
- Scheduling social media content.
- General administrative support as needed including supporting organisation of events (e.g., travel bookings, on-the-day support, etc.) and updating media monitoring and analytics spreadsheets.
To apply for this role, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. View the full job description and details, click here. N.B. The successful candidate(s) will need the right to work in the UK in order to be appointed to the role.