PDF document • 390.36 KB
This year’s forum focuses on strengthening Uganda’s competitiveness to foster an accelerated and inclusive economic growth. Through six sessions, international and local presenters;
- Delve into global economic developments and implications on Uganda’s growth,
- Address on the mobilization of financial resources for economic development,
- Discuss strategies to boost exports and firm productivity,
- Explore the link between climate change and economic growth, v.) shed light on technology as a driver of productivity, and
- Assess how the government can promote sub-regional growth through the Parish Development Model (PDM).
By fostering dialogue and collaboration, this 2-day conference plays a crucial role in bringing together experts, policymakers, and industry leaders to deliberate on the nation’s economic landscape, examining key challenges, strategies, and policy solutions for promoting a sustainable growth.
Read the IGC blogs from the seventh Uganda Economic Growth Forum below: